Merzouga Desert Tour from Marrakech , Merzouga is a small village in southeastern Morocco, about 35 kilometers southeast of Rissani, about 55 kilometers Erfoud, and about 50 kilometers the Algerian border. The village is known for its proximity to Erg Chebbi, a Saharan erg, and it is for this reason a part of the itineraries of many tourists visiting Morocco.
Thanks to this 3 days trip you will explore the majestic morocco Sahara Desert. This Excursion will give you the opportunity to discover the south of Morocco and its natural and Historical heritage
Day 1 : Marrakech-Tizin Tichka- Ouarzazate Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou Boumalen Dades.
- A pick up from your hôtel at 08 :00 AM
- Take the road through the Atlas Mountains & cross the Majestic Tichka Pass.
- Visit The Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and its unique architecture, The Kasbah is registed by UNESCO as world heritage.
- Visit Ouarzazate as a fabulous destination with a huge list of places to see, Taourirt Kasbah, The Atlas Cinema studios and the CLA cinema studios,Ouarzazate, Center Market.
- Lunch in Ouarzazate (A tasty berber meal).Cross the rose’s valley( apanoramic view full of roses and all green)
- Arrive at late afternoon to the hôtel to spend night in Boumalen dades(the hôtel has a magnificient view of the valley.)
Day 2 : Tinghir – Gorges of Todra –Merzouga :
Afterbreakfast, te road towards Tinghir oasis, dry hills, green oasis and adobe villages in between.
- Visit todra gorges, the Todra gorge is a canyon, in the eastern Morocco, There cliffs rising dramatically up to 300 m on each side ; The Todra gorge is one of the best places to visit in Morocco and for sure one of its most beautiful natural wonders.
- Take the road to Merzouga a countless wonderful views as the contrast between red rock and the green oasis.
- A wonderful scenery to take some photographies.
- Arrive to Merzouga before sunset to enjoy a camel ride, as you watch the sunset in the middle of the sahara dune, where you spend your night in the bivouac under traditional nomadic tents while enjoying the shooting store.
Day 3 : Merzouga- Ouarzazate-Marrakech :
- Awake up early in the morning to watch the fantastic sunrise in the dunes before riding the camels back to Merzouga.
- Breakfast and shower in the desert hôtel.
- A drive back to Marrakech through Draa Valley, the berber village of Agdez and Ouarzazate.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Marrakech
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Breakfast and shower in the Desert hôtel
Sunset to enjoy a Camel Ride